[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Denis Dimick <dgdimick at gmail dot com>
 To:  waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com
 Cc:  Jens Jensen <jens at valenceartist dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] selling monowall cds on ebay
 Date:  Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:41:59 -0700
If you read the license, there's nothing preventing someone from selling
m0n0 CD's on E-bay, for $100 or what ever you could get out of a person. The
only reason I'd even think someone would buy a m0n0 CD would be a slow
Internet connection, would m0n0 even be useful to a dial up user? With an
ISO size of less then 6megs, why someone would buy a copy over download an
ISO is beyond me.

Denis