[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jens Jensen <jens at valenceartist dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] selling monowall cds on ebay
 Date:  Mon, 02 Jan 2006 20:59:22 -0600
Wow, it appears that I noticed an even more glaring issue with this post
that regular ebay Terms of Service would pull that auction on... Take a
closer look at the first paragraph of the auction description, then take
a look at the first two paragraphs of the monowall project description
at http://m0n0.ch/wall/

hmm. looks like a bit-for-bit text theft to me..

Now, that would be copyright violations? Ebay author does not credit

rights reserved." and source being monowall website?

What does Manuel think about this?