[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] selling monowall cds on ebay
 Date:  Mon, 2 Jan 2006 21:31:10 -0600
From: "Sean Waite" <swaite at sbn dash services dot com>

> Sad to say, but this sums up Ebay...scam marketplace full of nuts and
> greed.
> It would be one thing if he was selling professionally

I so disagree with this.  Not too long ago there was a link to
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=51107&item=5246538306
which was a nice m0n0 platform for $15.  I ordered 2.  One was damaged in
shipping.  I got a full refund for a cracked faceplate.  Better service than
from Fry's.  (Not saying much)  The point  is that like any unregulated
marketplace, the only person watching out for you on eBay is YOU.  And for
CD pressers, this guy is actually fairly reasonable.  I have seen much
worse.  And I did not bid!  Imaging that! :-)

                        Lee