[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Martins Purins" <mpurins at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Radius session timout
 Date:  Tue, 3 Jan 2006 12:57:29 +0100
Yes, thats true

Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator
Imelda vzw
Informatica Dienst
+32 15/50.52.98

Van: Martins Purins [mailto:mpurins at gmail dot com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 3 januari 2006 12:49
Aan: Jonathan De Graeve
Onderwerp: Radius session timout

Is it true, that, "Use RADIUS Session-Timeout attributes" works only
together with "Reauthenticate connected users every minute" option
(default captive portal timeouts leave blank) ? I checked "Use RADIUS
Session-Timeout attributes" only and timeout no accured. After that I
checked also "Reauthenticate connected users every minute" and I found
in log, that Acct-Terminate-Cause = Idle-Timeout.