[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RE: Radius session timout -- addition
 Date:  Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:30:53 +0100
Patch seems missing again :(

Last attempt ;)

--
Jonathan De Graeve
Network/System Administrator
Imelda vzw
Informatica Dienst
+32 15/50.52.98

---------

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Jonathan De Graeve [mailto:Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be]
Verzonden: dinsdag 3 januari 2006 13:28
Aan: Martins Purins
CC: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Onderwerp: [m0n0wall] RE: Radius session timout -- addition

If you still want radius session timeout to be active while no
reauthentication occurs you could use the patch attached.

In this mail only the patch is sent because the mailing list software
don't allowed me to sent the captiveportal.inc page in its whole

Download the captiveportal.inc, apply the patch, upload it again to your
/etc/inc and don't forget to chmod +x it

This patch allows radius session-timeout to work even if you don't
select reauthenticate on your CP gui. Note that radius idle-timeout
still doesn't work if the following conditions are met:

1) No default idle-timeout (blank OR equal to 0)
2) No hard timeout (blank OR equal to 0)
3) No reauthentication enabled

I assumed that people really had specified a hard timeout (equals a
local session-timeout) or idle-timeout, so I don't call this a bug...

If you really want to control all functions independently we are obliged
to begin with a RADIUS Feature menu where you can select which options
you want and which one you don't... (which is not best practice) and
unlikely to appear (unless someone could give really good arguments)

It's the choice of Manuel to apply this patch to the 1.21 release that
currently is on the website... (even applied it will stay @ the same
version number)

J.