[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Forest Bond - Logic Supply <forest dot bond at logicsupply dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 4 port nics work with m0n0wall?
 Date:  Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:17:16 -0500
PA,

> I've been looking for a cheap 4 port nic that works natively with
> m0n0wall. I've found these:
> http://www.logicsupply.com/product_info.php/cPath/54/products_id/425

I work for Logic Supply.  These boards are made by Soekris, and use a
Texas Instruments chipset.  The driver is 'sis'.  The boards do not play
well with dual riser cards that have bus mastering hardware (like those
sometimes used in mini-ITX systems), but, in general, are
cost-effective, and seem to do the trick.  I don't have any performance
numbers at the moment; my guess is that it is adequate, and those Intel
cards are dang expensive!

--
Forest Bond
Logic Supply, Inc.