 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Fwd: [m0n0wall] selling monowall cds on ebay
 Date:  Tue, 03 Jan 2006 18:13:56 +0100
On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 04:06, Sean Waite wrote:

> Basically this guy is just leeching off of others work to make money.

Making mony on selling a burned cd for $0.99?

> If you look around you will see people doing the same thing with
> Asterisk now, something that can be easily downloaded for free off
> of sourceforge.net.

Sure.

Welcome to the world of open source.

I don't se the difference in me putting an add in the local newspaper
stating that I will sell a asteriks-box, and me putting the same box on
ebay or any other online-shopping-site.

> I wonder if this seller could get reported for what he is doing as Ebay
> does have strict guidelines for what you can and cannot sell,
> as well as how you sell the items. At the very least he is hiding
> important facts.

Hopefully not. IMHO

The only thing he is doing wrong is caling it linux instead of FreeBSD.