[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniele Guazzoni <daniele dot guazzoni at gczrhcob01 dot gcomm dot ch>
 To:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: Fwd: [m0n0wall] selling monowall cds on ebay
 Date:  Wed, 04 Jan 2006 00:53:42 +0100
My $ 0.02 :

if this guy (or anybody else) like to list m0n0wall CDs on ebay is neither a
problem nor an issue.
It is GPL and as long as he don't state something else in the binary package he
can do whatever he want with it. (see http://m0n0.ch/wall/license.php)

The one winning the bid will sooner or later land on the project page (by
clicking the m0n0wall logo or the license link at the page bottom) and will
realize that he spent a few dollars for nothing...

Finally the credits will go to the project team and not to the ebay seller.

Daniele

--

	best regards

Daniele Guazzoni
Senior Network Engineer, CCNA, CCNP

Ackersteinstrasse 203
CH-8049 Zurich
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
					William Jennings Bryan

GPG Fingerprint: 46EF FB0A A405 659F FB63 860B 6059 7A22 F58E 830E

believed to be clean.