[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeff Buehler <jeff at buehlertech dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: AW: [m0n0wall] Problem with GRE-Protocoll (VPN over WLAN)
 Date:  Mon, 02 Jan 2006 08:22:58 -0800
Do you have the necessary PPTP VPN specific firewall rule?  When you go
to the GUI, you should see LAN, WAN and PPTP VPN rules - double check
your PPTP VPN rule.  Also, you may want to verify the order of your
rules (if it makes any difference in your case) and finally reboot the
router as a last resort - this has on occasion made the difference for me.

The configuration you describe (Remote Desktop Client -> pptp vpn ->
Remote Desktop server) is something I am doing as well and I have no
problems with it.  So I am guessing it must be a configuration issue.

Jeff

Sandro Kehrlein wrote:

>Hi,
>Thanks for the fast answer, but I didn't help...
>Even allowing ALL on the Interface WLAN (*:* to *:*, all prots) doesn't help. Any ideas?
>Thanks...
>Bob

protocol type in its own right).