[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jonas Truemper <tausend100 dash m0n0wall at yahoo dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problems booting generic CD-Rom image on a P1
 Date:  Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:05:59 +0100 (CET)
I don't think that will help since I tried booting
mono on the old P1 with the same drive that booted
just fine being plugged to the newer/younger PC
(/BIOS).

So I believe, it's neither about the CD-R nor about
the drive that's plugged.

Any other hint...? :)

Greetings,
Jonas

--- Alex Neuman van der Hans <alex at nkpanama dot com>