[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alex Neuman van der Hans <alex at nkpanama dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problems booting generic CD-Rom image on a P1
 Date:  Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:37:36 -0500
You can try unrelated things to see if it doesn't work. Sounds crazy,
but sometimes you can try things such as:

1. Change the power supply
2. Change the IDE cable itself
3. Change the IDE cable type (40 to 80 pin or 80 to 40 pin)
4. Change the IDE connector you're using (primary to secondary or viceversa)
5. Change the IDE designation (master, slave, cable select)

Since you haven't anything to lose, give it a shot... who knows...