[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jonas Truemper <tausend100 dash m0n0wall at yahoo dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: Fwd: [m0n0wall] Problems booting generic CD-Rom image on a P1
 Date:  Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:33:58 +0100 (CET)
I actually used Nero.

steps: recorder -> burn image
I didn't change anything in the following menu. So the
CD then definately isn't finalized and it was burned
using Track-At-Once, not Disc-At-Once. But as I
already said: the CD ran fine in the same drive on
another PC...

Additionally I'm pretty sure of having used Nero too
back then when I recorded the Knoppix Live CD.

Would you suggest another program which - maybe -
records ISOs somehow more compatible?

Greetings,
Jonas