[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kenman Wong <kenman dot wong at iaspec dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal using RADIUS authentication timeout question
 Date:  Thu, 05 Jan 2006 16:24:06 +0800
I just loaded up the new 1.21 M0n0wall to my box. RADIUS functionality
has improved over the previous release. Occasionally I still get the
problem with the AUTH timed out but that seems to be due to wireless
reception. If my wireless client was too far from the box then I
sometimes I have to do authenticate myself twice.

--
Kenman Wong