[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tyler Heusinkveld" <theusinkveld at usd402 dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Recommendations
 Date:  Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:06:10 -0600
I am new to m0n0wall and have only been running version 1.2 for about 2
weeks now. So far I love it over my Linksys router I had to reset all the
time. It is much faster and was easy to setup. I have a few companies in my
consulting firm that would like to take the advantages of m0n0wall vs
expensive equipment from Cisco. What type of system specs are recommended
for a company that has 50 to 100 employees now, but may grow to twice their
size very rapidly over the course of 1-3 years? I want to thank you again
for the great product and easy setup.