[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk
 To:  Alex Neuman van der Hans <alex at nkpanama dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monowall 1.21 Captive portal and WRT54G wireless router MAC Problem
 Date:  Thu, 5 Jan 2006 20:30:10 +0000
Hi,

> 1. Linksys AP or WRT using WPA-Enterprise or WPA-Radius
> 2. m0nowall (which I've got working so far, except I'd like to have some
> PHP front end to the freeradius SQL db so I could easily add or remove
> people, or give them an X amount of time

in both cases I would use a seperate box to run FreeRADIUS on. in terms
of a PHP front end to the freeradius database of users - Dialup_admin
does this (part of FreeRADIUS archive). you need to install FreeRADIUS
and configure it to use SQL for the clients and users. Then install
and configure the dialup_admin part (installation of a few extra .sql
tables, configure it and secure it via Apache control etc). done deal.
you need to look at the RLM plugin system for X amount of time control.

alan