[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Dukes <rbdukes at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive portal Not cutting off User
 Date:  Thu, 5 Jan 2006 23:30:05 +0300
Hello,
First I would like to wish everyone here a Happy New Year.
I install the new update and it's working find. I use the radius hotspot
manger from Miro tik site to work with the captive portal. I setup a user
profile to have a 3mb download limit, and M0no send all data to the radius
and everything seem to log ok but m0n0 don't disconnect the user once the
download is used up.  What setting do I need to set in the captive portal
page to disconnect access to the user?
Please help.

--
Robert Dukes