[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Charles Pippin <cwpippin at azpippins dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Captive Portal Image
 Date:  Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:27:58 -0700
Running 1.21 Monowall on a WRAP Board, 3 Ethernet interfaces.

I uploaded a 16kb jpg image using the filemanger on the captive portal page. I modified my html code
for the captive portal and added the code as shown in the example. I left off the width and height
statements.
However the page shows a broken link on the web page. I used the exec.php page to navigate around
the file system to locate the file. I can not find the file to save my life.

Can anyone tell me if this works and if so, give me an example of the code. Also I am dying to see
where the file is located in the file system.