[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Stephen McCormick" <sdmcc at ihug dot co dot nz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monowall 1.21 Captive portal and WRT54G wireless router MAC Problem
 Date:  Fri, 6 Jan 2006 23:57:12 +1300
FYI
I cross flashed my WRT54G from Freeman 1.0.4 to DD-WRT v23
and upgraded m0n0 back to 1.21 (from 1.2) and captive portal works once
again.

It just seemed strange to me that I had no captive portal problems
with any m0n0 version up and including 1.2 with any Sveasoft based firmware,
as opposed to a number of other people who were...

The DD-WRT firmware is a fork off the Sveasoft Alchemy firmware, so I can
only assume that something went wrong when Sveasoft created the (latest?)
Talisman version of their firmware.

Thanks for all the help.............

Stephen McCormick
SDM Consulting Ltd