[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] access NATed services by the public IP address from LAN review
 Date:  Fri, 6 Jan 2006 10:38:32 -0500
On 1/6/06, Claudio Castro <ccastro at unr dot edu dot ar> wrote:

> So, that means that if I have my NATed services in a different interface
> (other than the LAN) e.g. a DMZ, is it possible to access this NATed
> services from the LAN Subnet??

First off, this sounds like a pfsense question.  Send it to the right
place.  But with that said, pfsense now has a bounce utility to
automatically work around this.

I'm pretty sure I know what the OpenBSD FAQ is saying with the
separate network, but I don't know that it would work with ipfilter.
It would, at best, be ugly.

-Chris