[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stephen Ronan <listsubs0506 at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal Image
 Date:  Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:25:53 -0500
I'm wondering whether perhaps you're seeing a broken link via "view
current page" on the Web Gui which may not be broken if you're
encounterning the captive portal as a user? Have you had a chance to try
approaching the page as a normal user? I just tried and in fact the link
does seem broken via "view current page" but the image appears just fine
when I try to browse outside and am redirected to the portal page.

  - Steve