[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "softsec" <security at fozzil dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Issue with install on Standerd PC IDE HD
 Date:  Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:44:00 -0500
I recently purchased an older Dell PC with a P3 1GHZ, 256 Meg Ram and a 20G
hd, I added a second NIC card to make this my edge firewall.

I have followed the instructions here
http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/installation_generic_dsl.php

Every time I have done this, the result is 384 in, 384 out, after I remove
the DSL disk and reboot, the computer doesn't boot..

Any advice?

Thanks,

Mike