[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chuck Mariotti" <cmariotti at xunity dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How to assign internal DNS server to PPTP Clients?
 Date:  Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:47:47 -0500
I have setup PPTP access to external users... PPTP connections seem to
work on an IP level... Can ping internal IP addresses, connect, etc...

However, other PPTP servers I have dealt with in the past have had
parameters that could be passed to the client (eg. DNS Servers, WINS
Servers, etc...). Does Monowall have this ability? Specifically, how do
I hand out DNS settings?)?

Regards,

Chuck