[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  The Bard <thebard at stny dot rr dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Assistance needed setting up m0n0wall
 Date:  Thu, 5 Jan 2006 00:53:13 -0500
Sorry to sound like a Newbie, but that's what I am. I am trying to set up
basic rules on a test machine with the eventuality of pushing them onto a
Soekris box. Having been jaded by the likes of Astaro, Shorewal and ipCop, I
find creating a simple rule confusing. Must be my old age.

Being a more visual learner, I was wondering if there is a simple how to with
screen grabs I can peruse to a build a few inbound/outbound rules.

I'm not looking for complex stuff mind you, just enough to begin building the
rules so I can communicate with the outside. If I can figure out this much, I
can build on the rest.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Tas