[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jimmy Bones (Mhottie)" <mhottie at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  sdmcc at ihug dot co dot nz, A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monowall 1.21 Captive portal and WRT54G wireless router MAC Problem
 Date:  Sat, 7 Jan 2006 03:28:24 -0500
Given this last response; do you guys still want me to do the testing with
1.21? I haven't had a chance to play with 1.21 yet, I have that slated up
for next weekend.. :)

-OT- I am also in the process of setting up a RADIUS server to authenticate
both wireless clients, then authenticate again to allow internet access.
Some clients/MACs will be allowed wireless authentication, but not allowed
internet access.... and I want this all integrated into the 2003 AD domain,
with the MS CA server, etc.... this shouldn't be too hard. All machines are
already auto-enrolling correctlly with the CA for machine certificates.

-j