[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Stephen McCormick" <sdmcc at ihug dot co dot nz>
 To:  "'Jimmy Bones \(Mhottie\)'" <mhottie at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monowall 1.21 Captive portal and WRT54G wireless router MAC Problem
 Date:  Sat, 7 Jan 2006 22:19:23 +1300
Only if its convenient for you.. I didn't need any specific Sveasoft
firmware functionality, All I need

is the ability up the tx power a little, so it was no problem for me to
change.

However your testing may be of benefit to other monowall users including
Alan.

It would be nice to know what exactly is going on!

Steve

  _____