[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "colo" <walter at colo dot co dot nz>
 To:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Nokia IP350 and M0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 7 Jan 2006 23:08:05 +1300
Thanks for the reply Lee.  I currently run m0n0wall successfully on an
IP330, no problem, and yes spoof MAC address are set up. The IP350 is newer
and the architecture has changed since the 330 model. I'm currently looking
into the drivers I may be missing as the IP350 utilises four intel 82551ER
ethernet controllers which I dont think are supported by the current fxp
driver?

Regards, Walter