[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Josh Hyles <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com>
 To:  Fegul <lureofthedarkside at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Vonage Issues
 Date:  Sat, 7 Jan 2006 14:28:54 -0500
I cant be 100% certain I suppose, but I did fix the vonage router to
work and went to sleep last night but then it broke again by morning.
When I say fix, I mean... all i did was change the LAN ip address....
saved settings, and it rebooted. Note that I did reset the router
previously in my first attempt to fix the problem. Only after changing
settings did it work. But those settings should have no bearing on my
setup as nothing is plugged into the switch part of the router, its
mearly on the end of my opt1 interface. Captive portal is on, but I
have it on the passthrough list and its being given a static ip in the
dhcp server for that interface. I guess I could try putting it on the
LAN side of the m0n0wall, but I doubt that will change anything.