[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "dasz" <daszylstra at comcast dot net>
 To:  "Josh Hyles" <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Vonage Issues
 Date:  Sun, 8 Jan 2006 00:33:04 -0500
I agree, I didn't like the option either - but if it made it work it would
be a work around until something better was figured out . . .

I've got the Linksys PAP2 . . . . . it was $60 at Best Buy with a $10 + $50
rebate so it was free . . . I don't remember if the rebates were contingent
on new service or not . . . .

After I brought it home it took very little time to set it up . . I had
service almost immediately after finishing the online activation . . . .

David Z