[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Krzysztof Syguda <ks at koszecin dot net dot pl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] captive portal stopped work after upgrade - help please!-another problem
 Date:  Sun, 08 Jan 2006 13:50:15 +0100
I have rebuild m0n0wall and cp works now.
But there is another problem - I have proxy and dns server on one
machine. When I add IP pf DNS as allowed users can
go to the internet using proxy.
I have added an IP alias in server and run proxy on it. -
I have to add a static route on m0n0all to proxy using as gw DNS IP addres.
Now if somebody have proxy configured in web browser can't access
captive portal page (waiting for connection IP proxy address).
When  there is no proxy enabled in web browser cp works fine.

Config looks like this:
LAN------10.1.1.23-m0n0wall-10.1.4.3------DNS-10.1.4.10

Proxy alias 10.1.8.10

allowed IP is 10.1.4.10