[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jurgen van Vliet" <jurgenvv at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Question regarding 50+ vlans on one interface .. does it work ?
 Date:  Sun, 8 Jan 2006 21:11:57 +0100
Hi people,

Im hoping someone can confirm me that this works : 50+ vlan IDs on one OPT
interface.
The monowall should give all clients on all VLANs a DCHP adress from one
pool but keep the seperation between the VLANs.
Also the OPT will be bridged with WAN with filtering and bandwidth
management enabled.

If anyone has used or tested a similair setup, please let me know !

Kind regards and keep up the great m0n0wall work :)

Jurgen.