[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tim Cary" <tdc at yesinc dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPSEC Clients Communicate with Each Other?
 Date:  Sun, 08 Jan 2006 18:41:41 -0500
Hi All,

I have two remote sites using the IPSEC "mobile clients" feature, since
they are on dynamic IP addresses (DSL).  These two sites connect to the
corporate site (Static IP) just fine.

I am trying to get these remote two subnets to talk to each other.  All
three sites have different subnets- 172.16.x.x (Corporate LAN),
172.18.x.x (Remote 1), and 172.19.x.x (Remote 2).  I have tired a staic
route entry on each remote m0n0Wall setting the desitnation as the other
remote subnet, and gateway as the corporate site's m0n0Wall LAN ip, but
nothing works.  Again, communication from each remote site (and back) to
corporate is fine, I just can't get the setup to talk remote site to
remote site.  Any suggestions?

Thank you,
-Tim