[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ace Quality" <info at acequality dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Cisco Aironet 350 (how to assign OPT1?)
 Date:  Fri, 6 Jan 2006 14:33:49 -0800
I have a Teletronics board with one built in NIC and a PCMCIA slot populated
with a Cisco Aironet 350.  I see no place to configure the wireless card.
From reading past threads, it looks like I need to assign it a OPT1 name to
it.  However, given that the board only has one NIC, when I configure the
Interfaces, I am only given two options, LAN and WAN.  Which I have to
assign to sis0 and an0.  Which leaves nothing for opt1?

Is there a way to leave WAN unassigned and then assign OPT1 to the an0 card?