[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Scheer <listen at autechre dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Error LED, when starting DSL Modem and m0n0/soekris at the same time...
 Date:  Mon, 09 Jan 2006 13:13:34 +0100
I cannot investigate this further, as I'm doing renovation of my
computer room here and I'm not having the soekris connected to com1.

What I see is: If I turn on the dsl modem AND the soekris4501 at the
same time (this would always be the case after a power failure), mono
starts up, but the Error LED on the soekris stays red.

It seems as if it is because the dsl modem is not yet connected. I
don't know which process in m0n0wall does fail, but, shouldn't it
retry?

Maybe someone else has seen this problem.

I've got the latest m0n0 1.2.1.