[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "Oivind" <oivindg at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Frequent reboots necessary?
 Date:  Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:30:20 +0100
There are only a few changes that require a reboot, like changing Interface IP at LAN or restoring a
config. All other changes are applied on the fly. Also a m0n0wall is booting up really rapid. Even a
WRAP only takes about 20 to 40 seconds (depending on hardwarerevision, the newer boards have DMA
support for the CF-card). Other commercial systems even need more time to apply settings than m0n0
to boot up.

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit