[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  florian broder <flobroed at googlemail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Wireless AP VPN Question
 Date:  Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:21:27 +0100

I'm planning to set up an AP, hooked up to the 3rd NIC of my BOX (DMZ
Int in m0n0wall). Additional to the use of encryption from the
wireless-Client to the AP I'd like to use an IPSec tunnel, terminated
at m0n0wall.

So, I've to set up an IPSec-Endpoint at m0n0wall and modify the rules
to only allow that IPSec traffic (ESP or AH) going to the Internet or
my LAN, correct?

Any other rules I need to apply? Is IKE traffic allowed automatically,
if m0n0wall is set up as a VPN endpoint, or do i need to add that too?