[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  florian broder <flobroed at googlemail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Wireless AP VPN Question
 Date:  Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:21:27 +0100
Hi,

I'm planning to set up an AP, hooked up to the 3rd NIC of my BOX (DMZ
Int in m0n0wall). Additional to the use of encryption from the
wireless-Client to the AP I'd like to use an IPSec tunnel, terminated
at m0n0wall.

So, I've to set up an IPSec-Endpoint at m0n0wall and modify the rules
to only allow that IPSec traffic (ESP or AH) going to the Internet or
my LAN, correct?

Any other rules I need to apply? Is IKE traffic allowed automatically,
if m0n0wall is set up as a VPN endpoint, or do i need to add that too?

Thanks.