[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vince Van De Coevering <vpv at figaros dot com>
 To:  "'Jimmy Bones (Mhottie)'" <mhottie at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] HTTPS/SSL Certificate for WebGUI locked me out.
 Date:  Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:06:35 -0800
Dumb question...

Does your private key require a password?  Does m0n0 have a provision to ask
you for it when booting?  I had an apache server that refused to start
unless the password was provided for the private key.  I was able to fix
this using openssl to remove the password requirement from the key.

Will this fix your m0n0 issue?  I don't know....

Vince Van De Coevering
IT Manager
Figaro's Italian Pizza, Inc.
503-371-9318 x216