[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gilad" <batnun at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall with X-Modem CE and PPPoA
 Date:  Wed, 11 Jan 2006 02:04:39 -0000
Hi,

I'm trying to connect m0n0wall 1.21, installed on WRAP platform,
to the internet - using X-Modem CE ADSL modem.

The internet connection is PPPoA VC-MUX (UK ADSL).

I have read the previous port on this subject, but I can't make it working...
I tried the modem in PPPoA, PPPoE, with and with out bridge mode.

Also tried m0n0wall in DHCP and PPPoE modes.

When the modem in PPPoA mode, and m0n0wall in DHCP mode,
m0n0wall get external IP address on the WAN interface,
And I can see in m0n0wall logs packets from outside, but I don't have
Access to the internet from the internal network and can't ping from
m0n0wall to external host.

Can someone please send detailed configuration how to make it works?

(I mean the exact configuration of the modem and m0n0wall WAN interface).

Thank you very much in advance!
Batnun