[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  florian broder <flobroed at googlemail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VPN to WAN
 Date:  Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:28:29 +0100
Hi.

I was asking this yesterday, but got no real answer. In the meantime,
I've read some posts here. (should I've done in the frist place!)

My setup would be like:

Internet - WAN (IP per PPPOE!) - m0n0wall - LAN - my home network

                                                     DMZ

                                               Access-point

                                             wireless clients

The idea is, that the wireless clients, after connection to the
access-point shoud setup an IPSec connection to m0n0wall, and only
this traffic will be allowed.

After having read: http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/list/showmsg.php?id=229/83
one question still bugs me. I'd like to use TauVPN.
The "server-subnet" should be "0.0.0.0/0", but what about "server
local ip"? This IP isn't static, what should I insert here? "0.0.0.0"?

It kinda seems, that not very much people use this setup... :( Thanks
in advance.

Bye.