[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Adrian Urquhart <adrian at urquhart dash consultancy dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ADSL PCI cards
 Date:  Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:12:29 +0000
On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:41:13 +0100
Richard Klingler <richard at uclinux dot net> wrote:

> Good morning (o;
>
> Sorry..this mail got somewhere else first as this mailing
> list doesn't set correctly the headers (o;
>

> As I have some old Watchguard FB2 lying around
> I thought to turn it into something useful (o;
>
> Does anybody know if ADSL cards like the one
> from Pulsar are working with monowall?

The Pulsar cards don't yet have a working FreeBSD driver, although it
is being currently developed. At the moment the guys at Traverse say
that it's working for them (with FBSD 5.4) but it doesn't work for me
at all - it syncs up, but never establishes a connection to the ISP.

I too would dearly love to find an ADSL card supported by FBSD.

Needless to say, the Pulsar card works fine with IPCop.

-Adrian