[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Max Abramowitz <max at mediareactor dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Monowall Soekris Box Boot Issues
 Date:  Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:01:13 -0500
Hello All,

I have monowall installed on a Soekris box. I am having issues with
monowall booting. Sometimes monowall boots correctly and sometimes the
soekris box does not recognize the boot image on the CF card. I did a
test this morning power cycling the device 10 times will monitoring the
console. The result was that 50% of the time the soekris/monowall failed
to boot correctly.

I suspect that this is a CF issue, but I thought I would check the
mailing list to be sure.

I am using a SanDisk 256MB CF Card.

Does anybody know if there is a list of "approved" CF cards for the
soekris box?

Max.
---------
Max Abramowitz