[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "liston at tin dot it" <liston at tin dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall and vmware
 Date:  Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:23:18 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Hi to all.

I want to run m0n0wall on vmware esx server.
If i use the
vlance network driver everything is ok, but the network is only at 10
mbit.

I want to use the vmxnet ethernet, 1 gbit, but this requires a
bsd kernel module vmxnet.ko, that i have.

I use m0n0 in internal
network (to nat some virtual network in vmware server), so the
bandwidth is very important.

How can i add this module to m0n0wall?
Can anyone help me?

I want to contribute to m0n0 and i want to make a
patch that include this driver, so many people may use m0n0 to do nat
networking between vmware machine.

Thank you very much.