[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "liston at tin dot it" <liston at tin dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  <invisibel dot one at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  R: Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall and vmware
 Date:  Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:56:04 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Hello, for the moment i have find this workaround:
assign 3 ethernet to
the firerwal, 2 vmxnet and 1 vlance for webadministration.
Go to http:
//yourfirewall/exec.php and type this 2 command:
- upload the vmxnet.ko
from the vmware tools for freebsd
- now, load the module kldload -v
/tmp/vmxnet.ko

In the interfaces now you have vnx0 and vnx1, configure
you firewall to use this interfaces for lan and wan.

I think is
possibile to insert the module in the m0n0 kernel, but i don't know
how.

Bye

P.S. I write this message on the mailing list to try to help
anybody have this problem.