[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Randy Newby" <randy at newbydev dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Inbound NAT and Captive Portal
 Date:  Mon, 9 Jan 2006 22:54:31 -0500
Is it possible to setup an Inbound NAT to a internal server (on the LAN)
while Captive Portal is active on the LAN?  I've configured the inbound
nat rule and the WAN rule to allow the traffic through but am not able
to get to the internal server.  If I turn Captive Portal off the rules
will allow access through so I know they are configured correctly.

Unfortunately, I need to have the internal server on the LAN with the
Captive Portal so a DMZ is not possible.

Any advice or ideas would be much appreciated.

Thank you.