[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Stephen McCormick" <sdmcc at ihug dot co dot nz>
 To:  "'Jimmy Bones \(Mhottie\)'" <mhottie at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Best Firmware for a WRT54GS
 Date:  Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:32:52 +1300
Jimmy-
 Can you reach the WRT management interface from a machine on the Lan if the
WRT is on its own Opt interface?
I'm using DD-WRT firmware at the moment and I can only manage the WRT if I
connect my laptop directly to it (or wirelessly, but that's a bit dangerous
if you want to update firmware!).

Some others on the list have had the same problem with 3rd party WRT
firmware.
Just wanted to know if HyperWRt is also affected.

Thanks

Steve