[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall on VMware ESX
 Date:  Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:56:09 -0500
To the few dozen folks that keep wanting m0n0wall on ESX server with
all the bells and whistles.

I don't have an ESX server, because I don't have the SCSI drive space
to run one.  I have a dual AMD MP 2800+ with 2 GB RAM and hardware
SCSI RAID that I'd dedicate to ESX today, but only has two 18 GB
drives in it.  I want to run ESX on it, but don't have the drive
space.

Moral of the story is, if you want a m0n0wall image for ESX, who's
buying me the drives?  :)  I need two drives, 73 GB or more
(preferably 146+ GB, but I can make do with 73).

thanks
-Chris