[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dan Bond <dan dot bond at gmail dot com>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Route Modified Image updated to 1.2.1 (for anyone using a Dlink 300T or X-modem)
 Date:  Fri, 13 Jan 2006 09:27:43 +0000
Will try and get around to doing this, if you've got a freebsd box you
can follow the instructions on http://jief.theroux.ca/?page_id=6 you
can follow the instructions there because it's a very simple process
and hopefully you should just need to replace /sbin/dhclient-script
with the attached one (use diff to check the only difference is the 3
lines). Am going to be moving to soekris soon so will start doing
images for that, but if i get my act together will do all the images
for each release.

Dan