[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Static route configuration
 Date:  Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:24:21 -0000
> enable in > NAT> outgoing "Enable advanced outbound NAT"
> then you can edit NAT manually for your LAN.

Sorry, not sure I follow. Could you explain what you mean please?

Outbound connections are working correctly with the static route on one box
- it's incoming connections that don't appear to be working.

On which box would I define the advanced outbound NAT entries, and how
should they read?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris