[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Andrew Lewis <andrew at coastal dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Nic traffic
 Date:  Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:38:24 -0500
On 1/13/06, Andrew Lewis <andrew at coastal dot com> wrote:

> And don't forget cacti, my personal favorite.
>
> http://www.cacti.net/

Andrew,

Do you have any notes on installing and setting up cacti. I saw your
thread and went to the site. I really want to set this up.

I am only asking because: ...

1. I am a semi-noob to *nix. It's been more of a "when I have spare
time project". I've got a bunch of books and spare computers setup
with Freebsd, just don't have alot of dedicated time to learn.

2. I'd like to add to the m0n0 wiki. (seriously ! ) In the year that
I've been subscribed to this list server, there have been repeat
requests. It would be nice to add instructions to the m0n0wall manual.

If you don't, no sweat. Just thought I'd ask. Either way I'm going to
find the time to check this out.

TIA,

~ Don Munyak