[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Markus Wiedner" <markus at wiedner dot or dot at>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Bandwidth throtteling via Client IP, MySQL, pptp and freeradius, ergo 256/768 or 512/1024, different from User/IP Up/Down
 Date:  Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:06:18 +0100
Hi@all,

First i´m sorry for my bad English but i need realy Help. I have to set up
an Server who shape Traffic and Store Accounting data. So my Problem is,
i´am not an expert in Linux ( tc, HTB ) and FreeBsd. I heard about your
Projekt and so i Download and Install it ( Diskette version ). I use the
newest version. My Linuxserver ( Mysql ) does run on a different Machine.
The Monowall Server is a 450 Intel 256 MB Ram with tow NIC´s. I hope there
is enybody who can help me or send me a Link.

Thanks for Help

Markus Wiedner