[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Gl <ddr2pw at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: AW: AW: [m0n0wall] Transparent Filtering bridge for a two-interface only machine
 Date:  Fri, 13 Jan 2006 06:43:09 -0800 (PST)
--- Holger Bauer <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de> wrote:

> exactly. I'm having several installations out using
> wraps like this:
>
> System>Advanced: filtering bridge enabled

It's working for mee too, but I'm experiencing
reacheability problems with some sites, and Outlook
Express pop3 account has some connection problem and
sometimes the mail password is not recognized, with my
bridge setup.

I've bridged lan with op1 , leaving wan unused. On the
opt1 side there is my zyxel dsl router firewall.

Removing m0n0 from the network this problems
disappear.

Probably the cause is this dual firewall setup. I will
try later
changing the Zyxel with another dsl router without
firewall.

Bye.

http://mail.yahoo.com